Monday, June 7, 2010

Elsie Angel


Yesterday we were able to bless our dear angel daughter. I am so thankful for the 14 worthy priesthood holders who stood in the circle with my husband to bless Elsie. She looked so precious in the outfit grandma and I made for her. Poor thing got shots the day before, had a sleepless night, and slept through the whole church and family lunch. No one believes me that she ever wakes up, but after everything was over and we went home, her eyes popped open, and she smiled at me for an hour. She just likes saving smiles for mom and dad. It was a wonderful day, and I'm so glad we got to share it with our families.




Also, my dear sister Cara came down to spend the weekend with us. She also watched Elsie while we went on a date on Friday. While she was here, Elsie never cried more than 20 seconds without being picked up and cuddled by Cara. She loves her aunt! Thanks for coming Cara!





1 comments:

Tara and Tyler said...

Congratulations!! You have a cute daughter! I am so happy for you!