Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best Girlfriends


I have always been an on-the-move girl, so the adjustment to staying home with Elsie has been a little difficult. I was frustrated with being cooped up at first, but as she is growing and learning, I am finding much joy in our time at home. We are getting to be best girlfriends, and actually have a lot in common.

* We love doing pilates and "feeling the burn" together.

* We visit fabric and craft stores and bounce style and decor ideas off each other.

* We both have a serious addiction to all things pink.

* We could sit at the piano for hours playing and enjoying sweet melodies.

* We love to cuddle and take naps together

Sorry dad, but this is one loop you're out of. I am so thankful Heavenly Father gave me a baby girl to play with and laugh with, who helps me feel the spirit every day.

0 comments: