Saturday, June 11, 2011

Here in Colorado...





Well... I figure I'd better keep this up since everyone can only see Elsie in pictures now.

We have gotten pretty settled here, and have unpacked most of the boxes. It has been really hot and we are enjoying the nice weather. Today we drove to Windsor to a cute little family-owned dairy. Elsie loved the baby chicks, calves, and a goat! The goat tried to eat her shoes and hair though. We also enjoyed some delish homemade icecream.
And now you are looking at my sexy hubby, all dressed up for his first day of work. He is really liking Chase, and we're finding out that they're a great company. I know he'll do well, since he's such a good people person. (Speaking Spanish doesn't hurt either.)

More fun adventures to come!

1 comments:

skymiles said...

I am so glad that the move went well and that you are unpacked! Elsie looks like she had fun at the farm. We will miss you!