Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a weekend!

So as most of you know I got towed up at Dayton's Berfday party, but what most of you don't know is that less than 24 hours later I came out to go to church and as I went to climb into my car there was a boot fastened tightly around my front tire. Now luckily I have more connection in Provo than I do in Salt Lake so I called the tow truck company and told them that I was going to go to church and that when I get back I better not have a boot on my car. 3 hours later there was an appologetic note on my car and the boot had been removed.
Monday was quite a day Adam met me at Cabelas and we had a gay ol' time. Adam just kept saying "you'll need this and this and this" and so we were having a great time until we got up to the cash register and as the cashier told me the total I looked back at Adam who had a grin from ear to ear back at me. To say the least I will be fishing this week.
Ally is doing EFY this week so I don't get to see her very much and I am a little beside myself. It's interesting how dependent I have already become on her. She is just amazing and helps me so much with everything. Which is another reason why I will be fishing several times this week.


That's all!

2 comments:

Kim said...

A little parking trouble this week, huh! It's all good, right!

Happy Fishing...

The Ngs! said...

I miss Ally!