Sunday, October 17, 2010

Need some inspiration?

About 3 months ago I stumbled across THIS blog. This beautiful couple has a daughter, Preslee, who died at 18 months after falling into a canal and drowing. The great thing about Ashley is her positive yet realistic attitude, and her faith in our Heavenly Father's plan. I love stories like this of people who show courage and faith in times of great trial, and yet, it is the faith we all should have. I read a quote a few weeks ago that said something like "Courage doesn't always mean roaring loudly, sometimes it just means having the strength to get up and fight another day."
I am very grateful for her example of always getting up to fight another day, for showing gratitude in a time of adversity, and for having faith in Heavenly Father's plan for her.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I finally looked at this blog...(totally squashed my 20 minute computer time limit for the day as I spent an hour reading). I see what you mean. We can all learn something about faith from this blog. Thanks :)