Friday, December 17, 2010

Luckiest guy in the world!!!



So, Elsie has gotten into this habit of sleeping in our bed. Ok, so it is probably a mixture of her wanting to be in our bed and me not wanting to take her back into her crib after Ally nurses her, but none the less it is what she loves now. So last night after she ate I took her and put her on the outside of the bed and we all feel asleep, me in the middle. A little later at around 4:30 AM almost in unison both Ally and Elsie scootched more to the middle which was where a happy daddy/husband was found sandwiched between his two favorite gals.
Elsie really is becoming such a hoot. She recently learned how to crawl and has quickly found a love for everything she shouldn't have. She lights me up when I walk in the door from work or school and gives me a big smile with outstretched arms.
Ally is truly amazing. She is so dedicated and has really made my life so much happier these past years. She is such a good mommy and is the best friend of our little daughter. She has grown so much spiritually over these past eight months. She literally lights up when she is filled with the spirit and radiates that spirit into our little apartment to make it feel more like home. She is beautiful and wonderful and adds a lot of style to this little cowboy's life.
They really are great, and I was so happy to be uncomfortable and sandwiched between the two of them last night.

0 comments: